OnApp allows uploading custom bootable ISOs for recovery purposes. These could be different images for Windows/Linux/FreeBSD or any additional software.
Currently, user can only view public ISOs.
To view the ISOs available to you:
- Go to Control Panel and click Templates.
- Select ISO list from the menu that expands.
- The page that loads, will show the list of ISOs available to you separated into three tabs:
- All ISOs - the list of all ISOs available on your system
- System ISOs - the list of the ISOs that are publicly available to all users
For each ISO listed, you see the following details displayed:
log status - the status of the last log item of the ISO (complete/pending/failed). Click the status to view the log details for the ISO (available to the ISOs that were uploaded through an URL).
- OS - the icon that indicates the operating system of the ISO
- Label - the name of the ISO
- Min memory size - the minimum RAM size required for the ISO
- Operating systems - the operating system on the ISO
- Virtualization - the virtualization type chosen for the ISO