You can easily resize disks when needed. The resize will fail if your current usage is greater than the new size you request. Note, that any changes on disk size will lead to reboot of your smart server.
To change disk size:
- Go to your Control Panel's Smart Servers menu.
- Make sure your smart server is powered off, then click its label to open its details screen.
- Click the Storage tab -> Disks.
- Click the Actions button next to the disk you want to change, then click the Edit link.
- Enter a new disk label and size in GB in the fields provided.
- Click the Save Disk button.