Adding a disk to a virtual server will require that VS to be rebooted. If a VS is running when you try to add a new disk to it, you'll be asked to confirm the reboot. To add a disk to a virtual server:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click a VS's label to open its details screen.
- Click the Storage tab -> Disks.
- Click the Add New Disk button.
- Fill in the details:
- Specify disk's label
- Choose the Data Store to create a disk on from the drop-down menu.
- Set the desired disk size.
- Specify if this disk is swap space, and requires formatting.
Specify whether the disk should be added to Linux FSTAB, and its mount point.The maximum length of a Mount Point is 256 characters. Spaces are not allowed. No more than one slash is allowed.
Click the Add Disk button to finish.When you add a new disk to a virtual server it will automatically become available to that server.