This document describes how to install the 3.5 version of the OnApp Cloud. Please read each section carefully, as it is vital to the smooth operation of OnApp Cloud.
- Install control panel server
- Install VMware
- Install hypervisors
- Install data stores
- Install backup server
- Download and configure templates on template server.
Post install configuration
- Configure Control Panel settings
- Create data stores & data store zones (OnApp Storage/Integrated SAN).
- Create data stores & data store zones (traditional/centralized SAN).
- Create hypervisors and hypervisor zones.
- Create networks and network zones.
- Join networks and data stores to hypervisors.
Please do not change the default language settings during the installation process (en_US.UTF-8)!