If required, you can instruct OnApp to make sure a VS is never booted on the same hypervisor as another specific VS. This may be important if, for example, you have two name servers or a load balanced web server, and you need to keep VSs on separate physical servers.
To isolate one VS from another:
- Go to your Control Panel's Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the virtual server you want to segregate.
- On the screen that appears, click the Tools button, then click Segregate Virtual Server.
- In the dialogue box that pops up, use the drop-down menu to choose a VS you want to keep away from.
- Click the Segregate Virtual Server button to finish.