To view the list of all CDN storage servers in the cloud:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Storage Servers menu to see an overview of all storage servers in your cloud: their label, IP addresses, power status (with on/off buttons), allocated disk size, RAM and backups.
- To reboot, startup/shutdown a storage server, click the Actions button next to the required storage server, then select the relevant action.
- To narrow the list of storage servers by type, click the relevant tab at the top of the list.
To view a particular edge server's details:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Storage Servers menu.
- Click the label of the storage server required.
On the screen that appears, use the top navigation tabs to manage your storage server.
Storage servers are managed with the same tools you use to manage VSs in your cloud. The table below links to the relevant sections of this guide's chapter. The exception is that autoscaling, backups and firewall rules are not available for storage servers.
Overview The Overview tab shows CDN edge server information and gives access to the most frequently-used management tools. Properties CDN edge server's details page
CDN edge server's CPU usage statistics
CDN edge server's billing statistics information
The Networking tab gives access to the edge server's Network interfaces and IP addresses.
Network Interfaces CDN edge server's network configuration
CDN edge server's IP addresses
The Storage tab lets you manage your edge server's disks.
- To expand the Tools menu, click the Tools button on the storage server's screen. The list of available options depends on the edge server's status). For options description, refer to the Virtual Servers section.