To view instructions and basic settings of an HTTP CDN resource:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources menu.
- Click the required CDN Hostname.
- On the page that appears, click Basic Settings tab. The screen provides you with the following information:
CDN Resource details
Resource type - Push or Pull
Let's Encrypt SSL - whether Let's Encrypt SSL is enabled for the resource or not
To see more details on the Let's Encrypt SSL status, select the Click to view more option.
SSL on - whether SSL is enabled for the resource or not
- SNI SSL Certificate - custom SNI SSL certificate associated with the resource
CDN reference – the ID of the resource in database
Resource status – shows the resource status.
Origins (HTTP Pull only)
- Path of the content that will be served from the CDN.
- Add a CNAME for the CDN Hostname which can then be used to view the contents.
Uploaded files (HTTP Push only)
A list of uploaded files. Click the file name to preview the video file.
- Shows to which Edge groups the resource is assigned.
Last 24 hours cost
- Cost of the resource for the last 24 hours.
Click the Advanced details tab to view advanced details of an HTTP CDN resource. The screen that appears will provide you with the following information:
- Publisher name - name of the user who created the CDN Resource record
- IP Access Policy - access policy from a range of IP addresses: either NONE (disabled), ALLOWED BY DEFAULT or DISABLED BY DEFAULT
- Country Access Policy - access policy to the CDN resource's content for specified countries: either NONE (disabled), ALLOWED BY DEFAULT or DISABLED BY DEFAULT
- Url Signing - whether access requires URL signing or not
- Hotlink Policy - whether hotlink policy is enabled or not
- Password On - whether the password is enabled or not
- Cache Expiry - cache expiry time in minutes
- MP4 Pseudo Streaming - whether the MP4 pseudo streaming is enabled or not
- FLV Pseudo Streaming - whether the FLV pseudo streaming is enabled or not
- Ignore Set-Cookie - whether content caching with SetCookie response headers is enabled or not
- Origin Policy
- Nginx Settings:
- Limit rate - sets the speed limit of a response to a client (per request) in KB/s. Maximum limit rate value - 2147483647 KB/s
- Limit rate after - sets the amount after which the speed of a response to a client will be limited in MB. Maximum limit rate after value -2147483647 KB
- Proxy cache key - key for caching
- Block search engine crawlers - whether search engine crawlers are blocked from indexing the CDN content or not (for HTTP Pull CDN resources only)
Upload instructions (HTTP Push only)
Click the Instructions tab to view the instructions for uploading files and embedding video from HTTP Push CDN resources.
Prefetch/Purge CDN content (HTTP Pull only)
View CDN resource billing statistics
To view the resource billing statistics, click the Billing Statistics tab.