OnApp has a record of all the charges applied to your CDN resources. You can view the resource statistics under the statistics available, or those for a shorter period by setting a Start and End time.
To view billing statistics for a CDN resource:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources menu.
- Click the label of the resource you're interested in and then click the Billing Statistics tab.
- Set Start and End time.
- Move the Show in my Timezone slider to the right to show bandwidth statistics according to your profile's timezone settings.
- Press the Apply button.
- On the screen that appears, you will see the following billing statistics details:
- Date – particular date and time for the generated statistics
- Edge Group - the edge group to which the CDN resource belongs to.
- Traffic - resource traffic in MB.
- Cost – the total due for the CDN resource at the point of time specified in the Date column.
Scroll down to see Total Amount (the total due for the whole billing statistics period).