- Added a possibility to delete a CDN edge group locally in case its remote ID is empty.
- Added a possibility to limit CDN bandwidth allocated within edge groups that are added to the bucket. The maximum CDN bandwidth limit is allocated per month for each user assigned to the bucket.
- Added a page that provides a list of IP ranges available for edge servers to which you are subscribed on CDN Marketplace. You can use IP ranges to filter incoming traffic on your origin website by means of firewall rules.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) secures your CDN resources from malicious threats and attacks. WAF monitors, filters or blocks the traffic to and from a Web application. It can prevent such attacks as Cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, session hijacking and buffer overflows through customizable web security rules.
- Wildcard invalidation rules allow you to remove certain folders or files from the cache. You can launch the invalidation process multiple times for a rule you specify. Wildcard invalidation is available for HTTP Pull and HTTP Push resources and you can set up to five wildcard invalidation rules for a resource.