Please note that this page is applicable to the Cloud Owner role only.
To enable CDN:
1. Go to your Dashboard (admin.onapp.com) > Licenses menu.
2. On the following page, click the license’s label for which you want to enable CDN.
3. Click CDN Locations in the left sidebar.
4. On the following page, click Add CDN Location.
5. On the pages that appear, you need to select the following:
Select the continent from the provided list:
- North America
- South America
Select a country from the provided list based on the selected continent.
Select a region from the provided list based on the selected country.
Select a city from the provided list based on the selected region.
6. On the following page, you can see the following fields:
- License – the name of the selected license
- Continent – the name of the selected continent
- Country - the name of the selected country
- Region - the name of the selected region
- City - the name of the selected city
- Price per GB(USD) – enter the price
7. Click Create a new Location.
To avoid pricing/listing/redirection conflict, you are not allowed to have duplicate location across multiple cloud licenses. To add more than one CDN location in a single cloud license (a premium feature), contact your account manager.