Once you have created your own CDN edge servers, and/or subscribed to CDN marketplace locations, you can use your OnApp Control Panel to bundle them into CDN Edge Groups.
CDN Edge Groups normally include edge servers in a specific region – North America, for example. They can contain a mix of your own servers and marketplace servers, as required.
To create an edge group and assign edge servers to it:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Edge Groups menu.
- Click the Create Edge Group button.
- On the screen that appears, give your new group a label and click the Create Edge Group button.
- You will be redirected to a screen where you can assign edge servers ('locations') to the group.
- On the screen that appears, you'll see the list of locations divided into two sections:
- Assigned Locations (your own edge servers and marketplace locations that are part of this group)
- Available Locations (edge servers and marketplace locations not yet assigned to this group)
Using the + and – icons to add/remove locations to your CDN Edge Group.