Partial Site Integration
Partial site integration is applied if there are a few static elements to be displayed to users. The most direct implementation is to change the URL links of static files in the website HTML file to use the CDN URL.
To implement partial site integration:
When creating the HTTP Pull CDN resource:
- In the Cdn hostname field, specify cdn.example.com.
- In the Origins field, specify www.example.com.
After the creation of the CDN resource, set up a CNAME to xxx.r.worldcdn.net for cdn.example.com.
To find information on the CNAME:
1. Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources menu.
2. On the following page, click the label of the required CDN resource.
3. On the page that appears, under the DNS Settings section, the details on the CNAME are provided.
- Edit the website HTML file and change the URL link for a .jpg file, which is used to deliver a static file with a non-CDN URL link www.example.com/a.jpg, from www.example.com/a.jpg to cdn.example.com/a.jpg.
If the site uses primarily static content, you can use full site integration.