Full site integration means delivering all content in your website (static or non-static) through the CDN. For example, your website is www.example.com and all the content is served through this URL.
To implement full site integration:
To find information on the CNAME:
1. Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources menu.
2. On the following page, click the label of the required CDN resource.
3. On the page that appears, under the DNS Settings section, the details on the CNAME are provided.
- Set a redirection rule on the web origin to redirect example.com to www.example.com.
Please note that you should configure dynamic content, such as databases, not to be cached.
There are two ways to exclude specific files from being cached:
- As our CDN honors the HTTP cache header settings on the web origin, set the HTTP header to No-Cache for the HTML file on the origin server. Thus, our CDN will not cache the HTML file on our side.
- Use the Wildcard Invalidation Rules feature on your OnApp Control Panel server.