Please note that this page is applicable to the Cloud Owner role only.
To edit a CDN subscribers' price:
- Go to your Dashboard (admin.onapp.com) > CDN > Portal menu.
- Click the Marketplace drop-down list and select List Subscribers.
This page gives an overview of the location bandwidth to marketplace sellers. Additionally, a marketplace seller can configure private pricing for a specific buyer based on mutual agreement between the parties.
3. On the page that appears, click Edit under the required location.
4. In the dialog box, enter a new price and click OK.
Please note that
- The private price is applicable only to a specific buyer.
- The private price cannot be higher than the global price at which the seller sells in the marketplace.
- If the global price in the marketplace is changed, it does not affect the buyer's pricing provided that the private pricing has already been set up for this specific buyer.