To import an SSL certificate:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > SSL Certificates menu.
On the page that appears, all available custom SNI SSL certificates are listed. Click the Import SSL Certificate button.
To add custom SNI SSL certificates, the user needs to have the CDN SSL Certificates permissions enabled.
3. On the following page, fill in the required information:
- Name - specify a name for the certificate. This parameter is optional
- Ssl certificate key - fill in the certificate key, it must be in PEM-format
Private key - fill in the SSL key provided by your SSL provider
Make sure that the Ssl certificate key and Private key parameters are filled out in the same way they are generated - with the line breaks.
4. Click the Create SSL Certificate button to import the certificate.
After you add a custom SNI SSL certificate to the cloud, you can associate it with a CDN resource.
To do this:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources menu.
- On the page that appears, click the Actions button next to the CDN resource which you want to associate with the custom SNI SSL certificate, and select Edit.
- On the following page, you can associate the custom SNI SSL certificate with the CDN resource (see the Create HTTP CDN Resource section for details).
When a custom SNI SSL certificate is associated with a CDN resource, the certificate applies only to the edge servers subscribed to that resource.