- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources menu.
- You will see the list of all CDN resources with the following information:
• CDN Hostname – the hostname of the CDN resource
• Origin Sites – the path of the content that will be served from the CDN
• Type - resource type: HTTP Push, HTTP Pull, VoD, or Live Streaming
• Last 24 Hour Cost – the cost of the resource
To view HTTP, VoD, or Live Streaming resources only, click the required tab.
You can edit/delete a resource using the relevant icons next to each resource in the list, and add a resource with the CDN Resource Wizard button.