This tool allows instant removal of HTTP Pull and HTTP Push cache content in the CDN, if newly updated content has not been properly replicated.
To purge content:
- Go to CDN > Resources menu.
- Click the required resource link.
- On the page that appears, click the Purge tab.
- In the input field, specify paths on the CDN Resource to purge (one per line). You may indicate only one path per line.
- Click the Purge button to finish.
Then click the Purge All Contents of this Site button to purge all content.
Also at the Purge tab you can view statuses of your transactions in the table with the following details:
- Job ID - the ID of transaction
- Url - the Url path to purge
- Status - the status of transaction ( queued, % of progress, completed or failed)
- Time Initiated - the time when transaction was started
- Time Completed - the time when transaction was completed