This tool allows pre-populating content of an HTTP Pull or HTTP Push CDN resource to the CDN. Recommended only for files which are especially large.
To prefetch the content:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources menu.
- Click the required resource link.
- On the page that appears, click the Prefetch tab.
- In the input field, specify paths on the CDN Resource to prefetch (one per line). You may indicate only one path per line.
- Click the Prefetch button to finish.
Also at Prefetch tab you can view statuses of your transactions in the table with the following details:
- Job ID - the ID of transaction
- Url - the Url path to prefetch
- Status - the status of transaction ( % of progress, completed or failed)
- Time Initiated - the time when transaction was started
- Time Completed - the time when transaction was completed