This tool allows prepopulating content of an HTTP Pull or HTTP Push CDN resource to the CDN. Recommended only for files that are especially large.
To prefetch content:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources > CDN resource's label.
- On the page that appears, click the Prefetch tab.
- In the Paths to Prefetch field, specify the destination path(s). You can enter only one path per line.
- Click Prefetch.
Please note that you can prefetch only the content of HTTP Pull and Push CDN resources.
Also, on the Prefetch tab, in the table, you can view the statuses of your transactions with the following details:
- Job ID - the ID of the transaction
- Url - the URL path to prefetch
- Status - the status of the transaction ( % of progress, completed, or failed)
- Time Initiated - the time when the transaction was started
- Time Completed - the time when the transaction was completed
There is a limit of 30 prefetch requests per 5-minute interval for each user account.