This tool allows prepopulating content of an HTTP Pull or HTTP Push CDN resource to the CDN. Recommended only for files that are especially large.
To prefetch content:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Resources > CDN resource's label.
- On the page that appears, click the Prefetch tab.
- In the Paths to Prefetch field, specify the destination path(s). You can enter only one path per line.
- Click Prefetch.
Also, on the Prefetch tab, in the table, you can view the statuses of your transactions with the following details:
- Job ID - the ID of the transaction
- Url - the URL path to prefetch
- Status - the status of the transaction ( % of progress, completed, or failed)
- Time Initiated - the time when the transaction was started
- Time Completed - the time when the transaction was completed
There is a limit of 30 prefetch requests per 5-minute interval for each user account.