To view the Visitors report:
- Go to your Control Panel > Metrics > CDN menu.
- Click the Visitors section. You can filter the statistics by:
CDN resource - choose CDN resource, for which you want to view the statistics
Time period - select period start and end date
- Click the Apply button. You will get the Top 5 Countries chart (by default for the last week) with the visitors' amount statistics. Also you will get the Visitor Countries table (sorted by the highest request) with the following details:
- Visitor Country - the code of the visitor country
- AVG Latency - the average latency for the selected period
- AVG Transfer Rate - the average transfer rate for the selected period
- Requests - the amount of successful file requests for the selected period
- Bandwidth -the total amount of transmitted bandwidth for the selected period
To sort information by column in ascending or descending order, mouse over the particular column header and click a triangle icon.
To export the statistics in csv format, click the Export to CSV button.