CDN Admin Report
To view an admin report:
- Go to your Control Panel > Metrics > Admin menu.
- You can filter the statistics by:
Frequency - select the frequency type (one minute, one hour, or one day)
Time period - select the period start and end dates
- Click the Apply button. You will get the statistics divided into several sections:
Line Chart (Bandwidth statistics)
The line chart shows the total cached and uncached bandwidth statistics (in Gb) for the selected period.
Top 5 CDN Resources
You can view top five CDN resources together with their details:
- CDN Resource - the name of CDN resource
- Past Hour - the amount of bandwidth for the past hour
- This Hour - the amount of bandwidth for this hour
- Bandwidth - the amount of transmitted bandwidth for the selected period
Top 5 CDN Locations (Does Not Include Bandwidth Selling in Federation)
You can view top five CDN locations with the biggest amount of bandwidth. Click the table's label to view it separately.
Bandwidth, sold in Federation, is not included in this statistics table.
Top 5 HTTP Error Report (4XX & 5XX)
This section shows top five CDN resources with the biggest amount of HTTP errors (4xx&5xx). Click the table's label to view it separately.
To sort information by column in ascending or descending order, hover over the particular column header and click a triangle icon.