CDN reporting functionality allows you to conduct the in-depth analysis of your own CDN resources by viewing different reports. At the moment the following reports are available:
- CDN Top Files Report
- CDN Top Referrers Report
- CDN Overview Report
- CDN Cache Statistics Report
- CDN Status Codes Report
- CDN Stream Bandwidth Report
- CDN Visitors Report
- CDN Admin Report
You can apply filters for every report (by time period, by CDN resource). Also export to csv format s available.
- Ensure that the CDN reports permissions are on before managing CDN reports. For more information refer to the Permissions section.
- Ensure that you have Aflexi ID before managing CDN reporting statistics.
- Cloud Administrator cannot view the CDN Reports on CDN Resource Usage of one's end users.