CDN reporting functionality allows you to conduct the in-depth analysis of your own CDN resources by viewing different reports. At the moment, the following reports are available:
- CDN Overview Report
- CDN Cache Statistics Report
- CDN Top Files Report
- CDN Top Referrers Report
- CDN Status Codes Report
- CDN Stream Bandwidth Report
- CDN Concurrent Statistics
- CDN Visitors Report
- CDN Admin Report
- CDN Usage Statistics
- CDN Bandwidth Usage Report
- CDN Marketplace Balance Status Report
You can apply filters for every report (by time period, by CDN resource). Also, export in the .csv file format if available.
- Ensure that the CDN reports permissions are on before managing CDN reports. For more information, refer to the Permissions section.
- Ensure that you have an Aflexi ID before managing CDN reporting statistics.
- Cloud Administrator cannot view the CDN Reports on CDN Resource Usage of one's end users.