Network Interface usage page displays bandwidth used in two charts: statistics for 24 hours and hourly statistics for the period up to three months.
To view the edge server's network interface usage statistics:
- Go to your Control Panel > CDN > Edge Servers menu.
- Click the label of the Edge Server required.
- On the screen that appears, click Networking tab > Network Interfaces.
- Click the Interface Usage icon next to the network interface needed.
- On the screen that appears, set the start time and end time and click Apply.