To properly configure the Location groups in your cloud, assign the CDN locations and Compute resource, Data store, Network and Backup server zones to them.
To assign zones to an CDN location group:
- Log in to your OnApp Control Panel.
- Go to your Admin > Settings > Location Groups menu.
- Click the Country or City of the Location Group in question.
- The page that loads is organized into the list of CDN Locations and Compute resource/Data store/Network/Backup server zones. Click the "+" button next to a required zone.
- In the window that pops up, choose a particular location or zone and click Attach. The CDN locations available for sign up are those configured in OnApp Dashboard, while zones are taken from OnApp CP.
- Repeat the procedure for other zones/locations.
You can also assign a Location Group to a particular CDN Edge Server zone by following the Create CDN Edge Server guide.
For more information on Location Groups, refer to the linked section.