To reassign a VS to another user, use the following request:
XML Request Example
JSON Request Example
user_id* – input ID of a new VS owner
custom_recipes_action - select one of the following options for virtual server's recipes:
- none - recipes owner will not be changed
- move - recipes owner will be changed
- copy - recipes will be copied to new virtual servers owner
backups_action - select one of the following options for virtual server's backups:
- none - backup owner will not be changed
- move - backup owner will be changed
- Instead ofvirtualserver ID (:virtual_machine_id) you may usevirtualserver identifier (:virtual_machine_identifier).
- If VS can not be reassigned to another user, you will get an error message:
"Errors: New owner has reached his backup creation limit or doesn't have enough disk space."