To generate a new API key, use the following request:
XML Request Example
JSON Request Example
XML Output Example
api_key - API key created for a user
We do not store the API keys for security reasons. This is the only time you can see the key.
There is a limit of 100 API keys per user. To increase the limit:
- Open file /onapp/interface/config/info_hub.yml
- Add parameter api.max_keys and set an appropriate value for API keys limit
- The user can create API keys using API only for other users.
- The API call to create a new API key works only upon authorization with an API key but not with a login and password.
- API keys generated for other users have the following description: Generated through API by <API key creator's user login>.