To edit a user, use the following request:
XML Request Example
JSON Request Example
email - user's email address
first_name - user's first name
last_name - user's last name
password - user's password. (min – 6 characters)
user_group_id - ID of the group, to which the user is attached
bucket_id - ID of the bucket assigned to this user
role_ids - an array of the role IDs, assigned to the user
additional field – an array of custom fields assigned to the user, where:
- name - the name of a particular additional field
- value - the value which you want to assign to this additional field
suspend_at - time in [YYYY][MM][DD] T[hh][mm][ss]Z format, when the user will be suspended
registered_yubikey - set to 'true' if you want to enable logging in using a Yubikey for this user, otherwise set to 'false'. For the API request that adds a YubiKey, refer to Add YubiKey to User.
- To disable user auto-suspending, leave the suspend_at field empty.
- Users with API key instead of password are not allowed to see their login and change their password.
- added the registered_yubikey parameter