Data stores provide disk space for your virtual servers and operating systems. Data stores are attached to compute resources, and may also form part of a data store zone. All CRUD operations are available to data stores.
There are three types of data stores supported by OnApp:
- Traditional logical volume data stores based on a centralized SAN.
- ESXi datastores used under VMware.
- Integrated storage data stores (see Integrated Storage chapter for details).
- Get List of Data Stores
- Get Data Store Details
- Add LVM Data Store
- Add VMware Data Store
- Add SolidFire Data Store
- Edit LVM Data Store
- Edit SolidFire Data Store
- Edit Data Store IOPS Limits
- Delete Data Store