Lists the backups/snapshots taken of that virtual server, and provides tools to restore a backup, delete backups, and convert backups to templates.
OnApp supports two backup types: normal and incremental:
- Normal backup - simple method of taking backups by making full copy of target data.
- Incremental - advanced method of taking backups. During the incremental backup, only the changes made after the last backup are archived instead of backing up the whole target.
If you are using incremental backups option, you should either enable dedicated backup servers in your cloud or share the backups and templates folders (paths) between your compute resources. SSH file transfer option will be skipped for virtual servers using incremental backups. Existing full backups will be still accessible via Backups > Images menu.
- Get List of All VS Backups
- Get List of Normal Backups
- Get List of Incremental Backups
- Get List of Disk Backups
- Create Incremental Backup
- Create Disk Backup
- Create Backups for All Disks
- Convert Backup to Template
- Delete Backup
- Restore Backup
- Add/Edit Backup Note