Schedules are concerned with backups scheduled for virtual servers or virtual server disks in the cloud:
- If you are using normal backups, the schedules are created per disk.
- If you are using incremental backups, the schedules are created per virtual server.
When a schedule is no longer needed, it can be deleted so that the task will no longer run.
- Get List of All Schedules
- Get Schedule Details
- Get List of Schedules for a Disk
- Get List of Virtual Server Schedules
- Add Schedule to Disk
- Add Schedule to Virtual Server
- Edit Disk Schedule
- Edit Virtual Server Schedule
- Delete Disk Schedule
- Delete Virtual Server Schedule