The Drop session panel is used to terminate a session from an OSA-ICC. You can use this functionality if you need to terminate a session because you can't get to a PC or you have a bad connection. If the auto-reconnect option was selected during the customization of your session, the option will automatically reconnect your session after you drop it.
To be able to use drop session functionality, you should have the following permissions enabled for your user role:
- Drop all the existing sessions (sessions.drop_all)
- Drop all the user sessions but the current (sessions.drop_others)
For details on permissions, refer to the Permissions List section.
Drop All Sessions
To drop sessions:
- Go to your Control Panel > Admin > Users menu.
- On the Users tab, click the Drop all sessions tab in the lower left corner of your screen.
Drop Own Sessions
To terminate own sessions:
- Click on your user name at the top of the Control Panel screen to view details of the user account you're currently logged in with.
- On the screen that appears, click Drop Other Sessions button.
All sessions, except the active one, will be dropped.