Failover processes show the list of failover logs that take place on the Compute zones in the cloud.
To view the list of failover processes:
- Go to Control Panel > Admin > Logs.
- Click the Failover Processes button. On the page that appears, you can see the following information for each failover log:
- Failover number
- Indication of the time when it started
- Compute zone on which the failover happened
- Time of the last iteration
- Failover action status: active or completed
To view the failover transaction details, click its reference number. For more information on failover, refer to Failover Configuration section of this guide.