You can define custom variables for image templates. To do so:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Templates > Templates List menu
- Click the Actions icon next to the template you want to change, then choose Manage Custom Recipe Variables.
- On the screen that appears, click the "+" button to add new recipe variable.
- Specify the recipe name and its value.
- Move the Enabled slider to the right to allowuse of this recipe.
- Click Save.
To edit a custom variable, click the Edit icon next to the required variable and change its details.
To delete a custom variable, click the Delete icon next to the variable you want to remove. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.