If you want to track the amount of bandwidth used by accelerated websites, you can view bandwidth statistics in the Operator Dashboard menu. By default, statistics are generated for the last 24 hours. To specify another period, use the period filter at the top right corner of the page.
To see bandwidth statistics:
- Go to your Control Panel > Metrics > Operator Dashboard menu.
- Set the Start and End time and click the Apply button.
The Operator Dashboard page lists each accelerated website in your cloud, along with the following details:
- Highest CDN Bandwidth - the highest total cached bandwidth (traffic served from CDN) served per day within the selected period
- Highest Origin Bandwidth - the highest total uncached bandwidth (traffic served from the origin) served per day within the selected period
- Total Website Count - the total number of active websites that are currently accelerated by the accelerator