Data stores can easily be attached and removed from Compute resources. This association between a Compute resource and a data store is called a data store join.
You can add data stores to a compute resource only if they are assigned to the zones of the same type. For more information refer to Zone Types.
To add/remove data store joins:
- Go to your Control Panel > Admin > Settings menu.
- Click the Compute Resources icon.
- Click the label of the compute resource you want to manage data stores for.
- On the page that appears, click the Tools button and select Manage Data Stores.
- On the following page, you'll see a list of all data stores currently associated with this compute resource.
To remove a data store join, click the Delete icon next to it. You'll be asked for confirmation before the data store join is removed.
To add a new data store join, choose a data store from the drop-down list and click the Add Data Store button.