You can manage Integrated Storage Static Backup Server network interfaces at any time after the Backup server creation.
To edit IS Static Backup Server Hardware Devices configuration:
- Go to Control Panel > Admin > Settings menu > Backup Servers > label of a backup server > Tools > Hardware Devices.
The page that loads displays Network Interfaces details:
- MAC address
- Click the Edit Hardware Device Configuration button.
- Configure network interfaces. For each backup server NIC, you can use one of the following options:
- Unassigned - leave the NIC unused.
- Assigned to SAN - select this option to use this interface for storage network. In this case, NIC interface will be bonded with virtual network interface of the Storage Controller Server.
- Click Next.
- After devices are successfully reconfigured, click Finish.