The system records a detailed log of all the transactions happening to your application servers. The list of transactions logged by the system includes:
- Provision application server
- Startup application server
- Stop application server
- Resize application server without reboot
- Configure Operating System
- Build disk
- Resize disk
- Format disk
- Destroy disk
- Take backup
- Convert backup
- Restore backup
- Destroy backups
- Destroy application server
- Destroy template
- Download template
- Update firewall
To view transactions for an application server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Application Servers menu.
- Click the label of the application server you're interested in.
- The details screen for that application server shows recent transactions in the Activity Log section.
To cancel pending tasks, click the Cancel Pending button.
You can also view the details of a particular log item by clicking its Ref number. The page that loads shows the log output and the following details:
- date - time in the [YYYY][MM][DD]T[hh][mm][ss]Z format
- action - the action name
- status - the action status (Complete, Warn, Pending, or Failed)
- ref - the log item's Ref number
- target - the action target
- started at - the time when the action was started
- completed at - the time when the action was completed
- compute resource - the label of compute resource
- initiator - the user who initiated the action
- If you want to see only the detailed output, you can hide log info with the arrow button in the upper right corner.