Smart Server Recipe Custom Variables
You can define custom variables for particular smart servers. Each custom variable is a name-value set that can be used during the smart server recipe implementation. Custom variables are set on a per server basis. You can create custom variables during the smart server creation or via the smart server Overview menu.
To create a new custom variable:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Smart Servers menu.
- You'll see a list of all smart servers in your cloud. Click the name of a smart server for which you want to create a variable.
- On the smart server details screen, click the Overview tab, then choose Recipes Variables.
- On the screen that appears, click the "+" button.
- Specify the recipe name and its value.
- Move the Enabled slider to the right to allow the use of this recipe.
- Click Save.
To edit a custom variable, click the Edit icon next to the required variable and change its details.
To delete a custom variable, click the Delete icon next to the variable you want to remove. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
It is possible to set custom variables for image templates, as well as for smart servers. Note: smart server custom variables will always overlay template custom variables.