Container Server Recipe Custom Variables
On May 26, 2020, according to CoreOS reaching End of Life, container servers in OnApp also reached End of Life. Please contact support or your account manager on email@example.com for more details and further assistance.
You can define custom variables for particular container servers. Each custom variable is a name-value set that can be used during the container server recipe implementation. Custom variables are set on a per server basis. You can create custom variables during the container server creation or via the container server Overview menu.
To create a new custom variable:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Container Servers menu.
- You'll see a list of all container servers in your cloud. Click the name of a server for which you want to create a variable.
- On the container server details screen, click the Overview tab, then choose Recipes Variables.
- On the screen that appears, click the + button.
- Specify the recipe name and its value.
- Move the Enabled slider to the right to allowuse of this recipe.
- Click Save.
To edit a custom variable, click the Edit icon next to the required variable and change its details.
To delete a custom variable, click the Delete icon next to the variable you want to remove. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
It is possible to set custom variables for image templates, as well as for container servers.
Note: container server custom variables will always overlay template custom variables.