Networks can easily be attached and removed from compute zones. This association between a compute zone and a network is called a network join.
- Go to your Control Panel > Admin > Settings menu and click the Compute Zones icon.
- Click the label of the compute zone you want to manage data stores for.
- On the screen that appears, click the Manage Networks link in the Tools section.
- On the screen that follows you'll see a list of all networks currently associated with this compute zone.
To remove a network, click the Delete icon next to it. You'll be asked for confirmation before the network is removed.
To add a new network, choose one from the drop-down menu, enter its interface name (eth0, eth1) and click the Add Network button.
- If the compute zone loses network connection, a warning message All compute resources are not responsive will be displayed.
- You can add networks to a compute zone only if the network belongs to a network zone of the same type as the compute zone. For more information refer to Zone Types.