You can define custom variables for particular smart servers. Each custom variable is a name-value set that can be used during the smart server recipe implementation. Custom variables are set on a per-server basis. You can create custom variables during the smart server creation or via the smart server Overview menu.
To create a new custom variable:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Smart Servers menu.
- You'll see a list of all smart servers in your cloud. Click the name of a smart server for which you want to create a variable.
- On the screen, click the Overview tab, then choose Recipes Variables.
- On the screen that appears, click the "+" button.
- Specify the recipe name and its value.
- Move the Enabled slider to the right to allow the use of this recipe.
- Click Save.
To edit a custom variable, click the Edit icon next to the required variable and change its details.
To delete a custom variable, click the Delete icon next to the variable you want to remove. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
- Smart Server Integrated Console
- Smart Server Transactions and Logs
- Smart Server Recipes
- Smart Server Billing