Smart Server Transactions and Logs
The system records a detailed log of all the transactions happening to your smart servers. The list of transactions logged by the system includes:
- Provision smart server
- Startup smart server
- Stop smart server
- Resize smart server without reboot
- Configure Operating System
- Build disk
- Resize disk
- Format disk
- Destroy disk
- Take backup
- Convert backup
- Restore backup
- Destroy backups
- Destroy virtual server
- Destroy template
- Download template
- Update firewall
To view transactions for a smart server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Smart Servers menu.
- Click the label of the server you're interested in.
- The details screen for that server shows recent transactions in the Activity Log section.
To cancel pending tasks, click the Cancel All Pending Tasks for this Smart Server button.
To cancel the TakeBackup transaction which is running longer and exceeding the time set for a zombie transaction:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of the required virtual server.
On the following page, in the Activity Log section, hover over the icon of the transaction and then click that appears on the icon of this transaction.
Please note that this option becomes available if the transaction has been running for the period of time specified in the Zombie transaction time parameter, which can be found at your Control Panel > Admin > Settings > Configuration icon.
In the dialog box, click Proceed.
The rollback is executed starting from the command which has been canceled.