Compute resource failover means VS migration to another compute resource if the compute resource on which it is running goes offline.
If you want to enable/disable failover for all compute resources within the compute zone, do the following:
- Go to your Control Panel > Admin > Settings menu and click the Compute Zones icon.
- Click the label of the Compute zone you want to manage failover for.
- On the screen that appears, click the Manage Failover link in the Tools section.
- Click the Enable All button to enable failover for all compute resources within this zone.
- If the failover is already enabled you can disable it by clicking the Disable All button.
When you change the compute zone's failover status, this change will be applied to all compute resources within this zone.