You can define custom variables for particular virtual servers. Each custom variable is a name-value set that can be used during the virtual server recipe implementation. Custom variables are set on a per-server basis. You can create custom variables during the virtual server creation or via the virtual server Overview menu.
To create a new custom variable:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Virtual Servers menu.
- Click the label of a virtual server for which you want to create a variable.
- On the screen, click the Overview tab, then select Recipes Variables.
- On the screen that appears, click the "+" button.
- Specify the recipe label and its value.
- Move the Enabled slider to the right to allow use of this recipe.
- Click Save.
To edit a custom variable, click the Edit icon next to the required variable and change its details.
To delete a custom variable, click the Delete icon next to the variable you want to remove. You will be asked to confirm the deletion.
- Virtual Server Integrated Console
- Virtual Server Transactions and Logs
- Virtual Server Recipes
- Virtual Server Service Add-ons