Smart Server Transactions and Logs
The system records a detailed log of all the transactions happening to your smart servers. The list of transactions logged by the system includes:
- Provision smart server
- Startup smart server
- Stop smart server
- Resize smart server without reboot
- Configure Operating System
- Build disk
- Resize disk
- Format disk
- Destroy disk
- Take backup
- Convert backup
- Restore backup
- Destroy backups
- Destroy virtual server
- Destroy template
- Download template
- Update firewall
To view transactions for a smart server:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Smart Servers menu.
- Click the label of the server you're interested in.
- The details screen for that server shows recent transactions in the Activity Log section.
To cancel pending tasks, click the Cancel All Pending Tasks for this Smart Server button.