Smart Server Billing
Smart servers are billed the same way as virtual servers. You can set limits and prices for CPU/CPU share/memory.
To charge for smart server resources:
- Create a smart compute zone.
- Attach smart compute resources to this zone.
- Add this сompute zone (smart server type) to a bucket and set the CPU/CPU share/memory limits.
- Assign a user to this bucket.
- Create a smart server under this user's account, and allocate the required smart server on a compute zone that you've just added to the bucket.
Smart servers are also charged for IP addresses and the maximum port speed value (set in Admin > Settings > Defaults configuration).
- Smart Server Integrated Console
- Smart Server Transactions and Logs
- Smart Server Recipe Custom Variables