In this document, you can find information on how to manage baremetal server recipes.
You can assign baremetal server recipes to the VS provisioning event to run the recipe during baremetal server provisioning.
To assign a recipe to the desired event:
- Go to your Control Panel > Cloud > Baremetal Servers menu.
- Click the label of the server you're interested in.
- Click the Tools tab, then choose Recipes.
- The screen that follows shows details of the available recipes the cloud:
- The left pane shows the list of available recipes organized into recipe groups.
- The right pane displays the list of events to which the recipes can be assigned to.
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to unfold it.
- Select the required recipe in the left pane and hold it down with the left mouse button.
- Drag the recipe up to the right pane and release the mouse button to drop the recipe and add it to the required event.