Whitelist IP addresses are IPs from which a particular user can access the OnApp control panel. If whitelisted IP addresses are specified for a particular user, the user can only access CP from that defined IP addresses.
To add a whitelist IP address:
- Go to your Control Panel's Users and Groups menu.
- Click the name of the required user. You will see the User Profile page.
- Click the Create White List tab.
- On the page that appears, click Create White List IP button.
- Fill in the form that appears:
- IP - an IP you wish to enter to the white list.
- Description - any description (this may be a reason why you entered an IP to the list, etc.)
- Click Save IP.
- Repeat steps 4-6 if you need to add more IPs to the white list.
To edit/delete a whitelisted IP address, click the Actions button next to the required IP address, and then choose the required action.