To manage template recipes:
- Go to your Control Panel's Templates > Templates List menu. You'll see a list of templates on your system.
- Click the Actions icon next to the template you want to change, then choose Manage Recipes.
- The screen that follows shows details of all the recipes in the cloud:
- The right pane displays the list of events to which the recipes can be assigned to.
- The left pane shows the list of all recipes in the cloud.
Use drag and drop feature to assign recipe to assign a recipe to a desired event.
You can assign template recipes to the following events:
- VS provisioning - run the recipe during VS provisioning
- VS network rebuild - run the recipe when rebuilding a network
- VS disk added - run the recipe when adding a disk
- VS network interface added - run the recipe when adding a network interface
- VS disk resized - run the recipe when resizing a VS disk
VS resize - run the recipe when resizing a VS
To use recipes with own Windows templates, the templates must be version 3.1 or later.
To use drag and drop:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to unfold it.
- Select the required recipe in the left pane and hold it down with the left mouse button.
- Drag the recipe up to the right pane and release the mouse button to drop the recipe and add it to the required event.
To remove recipe:
- Click the arrow button in front of the required event to view the list of recipes assigned to it.
- Click the Delete button next to the recipe you want to remove.