You can edit a range of template details through the Control Panel, including minimum disk size required, version number, filename and label. To do so:
- Go to your Control Panel's Templates > Templates List menu. You'll see a list of templates on your system.
- Click the Actions icon next to the template you want to change, then choose Edit Template.
- On the screen that follows, enter template details as required:
- Label – change the template name
- Filename – edit the template filename
- Version – the template version
- Min disk size – the minimum VS disk size required to build a VS on this template (in GB)
Min memory size – the minimum VS RAM required to build a VS on this template (in MB)
The maximum RAM that can be assigned to a VS is 168 GB regardless of the Max RAM value set in the billing plan.
The maximum RAM that can be assigned to a VS built on a XEN 32bit (x86) template is 16 GB.
- Click the Save button to finish.