To see IOPS for a disk:
- Go to your Control Panel's Settings > Disks menu.
- Click the Actions button next to the required disk, then click the IOPS link.
- There are four charts on the screen that appears:
- Instant IOPS - IOPS for the last hour
- Hourly IOPS - IOPS for the last 24 hours
- Instant data written/read - data written/read for the last 24 hours
- Hourly data written/read - data written/read for the last hour
- To zoom into a time period, click and drag in a chart. Click the Reset Zoom button to zoom out again.